Today, we're excited to announce another volley of updates to LoLNexus! These updates are the result of your feedback, so read on for a list of new and improved features.
Realtime Game Search
- The approximate MMR for each team is now displayed.
- Series match history now displays for players that are currently in a Series.
- Game types are now more intelligently detected.
- The game timer has been improved for increase accuracy.
- You will now be notified if a Summoner is in Champion Select.
- A tooltip has been added with an explanation when Champions games and K/D/A have been disabled.
- All Challengers from NA, EUW, and EUNE are now being tracked.
- Searching for Summoners by name has been added.
- There is now an option to toggle between viewing all streamers and just streamers who are currently in a game.
- You can now filter streams by Champion.
We hope you enjoy these updates to LoLNexus. Please post a comment below, and let us know what you think. Enjoy the game!